Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Prague for warm-weather activities is from mid June to early September.
4-star Prague hotel in Nove Mesto, walk to Wenceslas Square. Located in Nove Mesto, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Wenceslas Square, Czech National Museum, and Lucerna Arcade. Prague State Opera and Mucha Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Top Trending Prague Hotels
- MOOo Downtown 4-star Prague apartments in Nove Mesto, walk to Prague Dancing House. Located in Nove Mesto, this apartment building is within a 10-minute walk of Holy Trinity Church, Prague Dancing House, and Prague National Theatre. Lucerna Arcade and Wenceslas Square are also within 15 minutes.
- NH Prague City A family-friendly stay in Prague awaits you at NH Prague City. You'll be 1.6 km (1 mi) from Prague Dancing House and 2.2 km (1.3 mi) from Prague National Theatre. Highlights at this hotel include 4 restaurants, a health club, and a bar/lounge.
- Alqush Downtown Hotel 4-star Prague hotel in Nove Mesto, near Old Town Square. Located in Nove Mesto, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Peace Square, Czech National Museum, and Prague State Opera. Wenceslas Square and Prague Congress Centre are also within 1 mi (2 km).
- Downtown Suites Belohorska 4-star Prague apartments in Brevnov, near Strahov Monastery. This apartment building is located in Prague (Brevnov), close to Strahov Stadium, Strahov Monastery, and Prague Castle. Also nearby are St. Vitus Cathedral and Lennon Wall.
Top Trending Prague Airport Hotels
- Holiday Inn Prague Airport 4-star Prague hotel in Prague 6 with free parking. Located in Prague 6, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Battle of White Mountain, Prague Castle, and St. Vitus Cathedral. Generali Arena and Strahov Monastery are also within 9 mi (15 km).
- Ramada Airport Hotel Prague The Ramada is perched in Terminal 3 of Vaclav Havel International Airport. Bus line 119 departs from the Ramada for the Dejvická metro station, where trains access the city center in 40 minutes. A six-mile trip lands guests at the historic sights of the Malá Strana (Lesser Town), including Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral and Lobkowicz Palace Museum. Old Town and the Prague Zoo await eight miles away.
- Courtyard By Marriott Prague Airport The Courtyard is at the airport, between Terminals 1 and 2. From the airport you can catch the 119 bus to Line A's Dejvicka Metro station or the 100 bus to Line B's Zlicin Metro Station, both of which access the city center. Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral and the Lobkowicz Palace Museum in the 13th-century Lesser City are all eight miles away. Old Town favorites as the Astronomical Clock and Wenceslas Square are 10 miles away.
- Lokal Inn Family-friendly Prague hotel in Mala Strana, walk to Lennon Wall. This family-friendly Prague hotel is located near the airport, just steps from Franz Kafka Museum and Lennon Wall. Charles Bridge and Klementinum-Prague National Library are also within 10 minutes.
4-star Prague apartments in Nove Mesto, walk to Prague Dancing House. MOOo Downtown puts you in the heart of Prague, within just a 10-minute stroll of popular attractions like Prague Dancing House and Prague National Theatre. Highlights at this property include in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi.